Cinnamon Pinwheels

Cinnamon Pinwheels are a quick and easy cookie to make for any king of party. 

Ingredients:
3-4 Tbl. Cinnamon/Sugar Mix (I used a pre-mixed shaker.)
1 Package Refrigerated Pie Crust
1 Bottle Spray Margarine (Or melted butter or margarine.)

*Preheat Oven to what pie crust package suggests.  My package said 450 Degrees.
*If pie crust a time for it to get to room temperature, go ahead and do that.  My said twenty minutes.

I laid out a large cutting board.  I unrolled the fist pie crust on the cutting board.  I sprayed on an even layer of the spray margarine.  I shook on the cinnamon/sugar mix.  I then laid on the next pie crust on top of the other.  After I did that, I sprayed that pie crust with spray margarine.  I again shook the cinnamon/sugar mix on.  Then, I rolled it together.  I cut quarter inch slices off of the role and put them  on a non-greased cookie sheet.
I put them in the oven for about ten minutes.  I would follow the suggested cooking time on the pie crust box. 
Cinnamon Pinwheels
These are really simple to make and taste really good!  You do have to be careful, because if they are over cooked, they become crumbly.  If you want to make something quick for a party that looks hard, these are the things to make!  

Comments

Popular Posts