BBQ Boneless Port Ribs in the Instant Pot

People have been telling me to "Try ribs in the Instant Pot! You'll love them!" So, I finally decided to try some. I ended up buying boneless pork ribs. They were huge! There were four. I only ate one and my husband only ate one.

Ingredients:
2lb Pork Ribs, Boneless
1 Cup Peach Mango Fruit Sauce (From Costco. You could probably sub marmalade Preserves.)
1 Cup Ketchup
1/2 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbl Crushed Garlic
1 Cup Vinegar (I used white. You could probably use apple cider.)
Seasonings of Choice: Basil, Onion Powder, Rustic Herb, Seasoned Salt, Pepper, Don't be afraid to experiment with your favorites!

Place the meat on the meat rack in the Instant Pot. Pour in all of the ingredients on top of the meat.
After getting the ingredients in the Instant Pot, Cook on High Pressure for 10 minutes. Let the Instant Pot naturally release for about 5-10 minutes, then, release the pressure. 
See how big these were?!
Set oven to Broil at 500 degrees. Take the ribs out and place on a cookie sheet. Add the sauce from the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Make sure to watch them that there are not burning. Some ovens are hotter than others. 
Finished Dish with Sides
Serve with your favorite sides! I served these with seasoned potatoes and Three Bean Salad
I really enjoyed this meal! If I do it again, I may try to make the "BBQ" sauce on the stove ahead of time to give the flavors more time to meld together. I could have also mixed the ketchup and the Peach Mango Sauce before hand. That's the difference between the Instant Pot and the Slow Cooker. The Slow Cooker gives the sauce more time to linger together. These still turned out delicious! What kind of sauce do you like on your ribs?
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts