Chicken Thighs with Vegetables

This week, Meijer has chicken thighs at .79 a pound! I decided to buy a big package. I divided them into packs of two and froze them. I held back two to cook in my Instant Pot.
This is what I made!

Ingredients:
2 Chicken Thighs (These are defrosted. May need more time to cook if frozen.)
1 Can Cream of Chicken
2-3 Large Red Potatoes Cut into Bite Size Pieces
1 Small Yellow Onion Cut into 6th's
2 Large Celery Sticks Chopped
2 Cups Chopped Carrots
1 Can Chicken Broth
Seasonings of Your Choice: Garlic Powder, Seasoned Salt, Basil, Citrus Herb and Rustic Herb from Tastefully Simple, Ranch Seasoning Packet, Italian Seasoning, anything you like!

Place the Chicken on the on the meat rack in the Instant Pot. Place the veggies on each side of the chicken. Dump in the can of Cream of Chicken. Fill the can from the Cream of Chicken with chicken broth. Stir with a spoon to get the rest of the soup off the sides of the can. Dump into the pot. Season with your favorite seasonings. Don't be afraid to experiment! I used Garlic powder, Citrus Herb, and Rustic Herb.
Cook on High Pressure for 10 minutes. I let the Instant Pot sit for about 5 minutes before doing the quick release with the pressure.

This dinner came out so delicious! The chicken came out so juicy! The veggies were perfectly done. This has been one of my favorites that I've made so far with the Instant Pot. Chicken is not one of my favorite meats, but it always comes out of the Instant Pot so juicy. The Instant Pot is starting to change my mind on how I feel about chicken. 
Do you have an Instant Pot? What's your favorite meal that you've ever made in it? 


Comments

Popular Posts