Totino's Combination Pizza: Family Size

Do you like Totino's frozen pizza? It was always a late night snack in my family. Then, in college, it became a meal! That little pizza packed a powerful punch with it's zesty sauce and it's ground pepperoni and sausage!


Totino's Family Size Pizza Box






Totino's Plastic Wrapped

When you take the Totino's out of the box, you still have to take off the layer of plastic wrap.  I usually use a knife to do this, so, I don't knock off all of the toppings.

Here's the Totino's on the pizza stone.  Using the pizza stone was actually a bad idea for this pizza.  It turns out with a nice crispy crust when baked straight on the oven rack.  The instructions say to do this, but I ignored them and used the stone.
Tontino's Pizza Cooked
The Totino's Pizza has always been one of my go to pizzas!  I'm a little sad that it didn't turn out as well on the pizza stone.  It still tasted pretty good.  It's pepperoni, sausage, and ham/Canadian bacon is more ground or in little pieces.  They pack good flavors into those little bits of meat.  The sauce has a nice spice to it that gives it a kick.  The cheese is ok.  I give this pizza 2 and half pizza pies out of four.  More than anything, the Totino's Pizza has a bit of sentimental value to me, since I've eaten from a very young age.


Comments

Popular Posts