Easy Instant Pot Chicken

Ingredients:
1-2lbs FROZEN Chicken Breast
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup (I used Campbel's Heart Healthy Cream of Chicken.)
2 Tbl of Butter
1/2 Can of Milk (Or Lactaid.)
1 Pkt Ranch Seasoning
If you like extra seasonings like garlic, feel free to add to taste. I added a little garlic to it. It did turn out a little on the salty side for us, but I don't add much salt to things.
1 Package of you Favorite Frozen Veggies (I used frozen Stir Fry Veggies.)
2 Tbl Olive Oil
Shredded Cheese to Taste (I used Sharp Cheddar.)
*I added a cheddar biscuit, because they are DELICIOUS!!! 


Instant Pot Chicken
First, I put my wire rack in my Instant Pot and put the chicken on it. The chicken was 2 LARGE breasts and one mini breast in this pack. It had started thawing, but was still mostly frozen. I put half of the packet of ranch on top of the chicken. I put the can of soup but putting half on one side and half on the other, and tried to spread it over the chicken a little. Then, I added the rest of the seasoning. I added a about a quarter to a half can of milk, to get the rest of the soup out of the can. Added the butter.
I pressure cooked on HIGH for 13 minutes. 
I cooked my frozen veggies in a separate pan on the stove in some olive oil. You can just add to the Instant Pot with the chicken, but they will come out a little on the mushy side. 
I plated with shredded cheese on top and a biscuit. I also added the soup "gravy" from the Instant pot on top the chicken and veggies. 
Please tell me if you enjoyed this recipe! 
What's your favorite Instant Pot Chicken Recipe?

Comments

Popular Posts