Traders Joe's Arugula Pizza

I was standing in front of the frozen pizzas at Trader Joe's. I had the Trader Giotto's Arugula with Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella Pizza, grana padano, manchego, provolone, and pecorino in my hand,  reading the ingredients, when a woman next to me said, "You have too get that pizza!  It's my absolute favorite of the Trader Joes pizzas!"  So, I took her word for it and bought it!
 Front of the Box
Back of the Box
I think it's funny that, on the back of the box, they show pictures of Chefs making the pizzas.  I'm not sure if this is how Trader Joe's makes their food, but I almost believe it!  They try to make their stores have a more warm and cozy feeling about them.  All of the people that work at Trader Joe's are very helpful and always ask if you need anything.
Pizza Wrapped in Plastic
When I took this pizza out of the box, it looked very promising. It had a lot of cheese and really good looking toppings on it. 
Pizza on the Oven Rack
The only thing with frozen pizzas, is trying to decide if I should re-arrange the topping or not. Sometimes, they are too frozen on to move around.  This one, the toppings were frozen on, so, I didn't move the toppings around. I decided to cook this pizza on the oven rack and not use the pizza stone.
Trader Giotto's Arugula Pizza
This is how the Arugula pizza looked after I cooked it. This pizza from Trader Joe's tasted really good!  The mix of cheeses was amazing!  I thought eating arugula (basically salad...) would be really strange, but it was pretty tasty!  The crust was just crispy enough.  The cheeses browned nicely in the oven.  The best thing about this pizza, the cherry tomatoes!  They were so sweet and gave this pizza an awesome flavor! 
A Slice of Arugula Pizz
I'm really glad the woman at Trader Joe's suggested this pizza!  I give this pizza 3 1/2 pizza pies out of 4 pizza pies.  I'm going to be that strange customer that stands in the Trader Joe's frozen food section and recommends pizzas to random customers!



Comments

Popular Posts