A friend of mine from college, Beth Adams gave me The Liebster Award. She is also a blogger, and writes an amazingly intelligent blog that I enjoy reading! Her blog http://worldlyrise.blogspot.com/, is a look into many other cultures. I love reading about the cultures she explores! I also love that she cooks a meal from every culture. I'm a foodie, obviously, and learning about foods through Beth has been a fun experience!
Angela Warner's blog (http://awbelote.blogspot.com/p/my-adventures-in-cooking-and-getting-in.html) has some interesting ideas for the home and speaking about her personal journey. But my favorite part are her recipes! She comes up with some very creative Ideas that I haven't ever thought of. I love to see what she is going to cook next!
My friend, Gina Vinson writes a blog, http://workingmomofliam.blogspot.com/. This blog chronicles her life with her son. Her young son Liam has autism. I love hearing about their triumphs! Seeing things through Gina's perspective is enlightening.
Laura Corbin is an awesome cook! I had gotten to experience a few of her dishes at church events. Other friends comment on how good her recipes are. She blogs about her amazing cooking and baking on http://corbincooking.blogspot.com/.
I've known Jennifer Loposhok since college. She writes a blog, http://eclecticismjncl.blogspot.com/. She talks about her life with a toddler and her husband. She also reviews books! She has a great insight in her reviews on the literature she reviews.
Allison Weaver has a vast knowledge of Pop Culture. She writes about it on her blog http://spiffypop.wordpress.com/. If you ever have a Pop Culture question, she is a great resource!
Now, for 11 facts about myself:
1. I am a night owl. I get a lot less sleep than I should to be a functioning person. But I press on!
2. I love everything Disney!
3. I direct and choreograph the Indy Adult Show Choir.
4. I have 13 nieces and nephews, nine of them from one brother, and I've lost count of how many great nieces and nephews I have. I think it's up to 20 or higher.
5. I love being able to watch seasons of television shows straight through. I'm currently watching "Fringe."
6. I write a personal blog, www.nonprofessionalsinger.blogspot.com.
7. I received a Kidney Transplant at 21 years old, and the kidney is still going after 13 years!
8. I hate going out to eat at places where I can make the food better at home. Cracker Barrel is one of those places. It's hard for me to go out for Italian also.
9. I have two cats. One named Whiney, who is Evil. One named Kassie Kitty, who is good!
10. I have a ten gallon fish tank that currently only holds to Algae Eaters. I thought they were both dead at one point, but saw them both swimming around they other morning. I'm thinking they are Zombie fish!
11. My boyfriend and I met online. Ya, we're one of those couples! I knew it was love when he told this stupid story about a broken camera, and the woman returning it at Walmart. We both thought the exact some thing!