Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company has been around for a couple of years now.  The concept is Noodles, which is numerous forms of pasta, and Company which is sandwiches, soups, and salads.  I had been to Noodles and Company a couple times before, but I have always ended up thinking the dishes are bland. The manager greeted us as soon as we walked in the door.  He said, he wouldn't let us leave, until I found something I really liked!  I had him explain the dishes to me.  He recommended the Japanese Pan Noodles, due to their spiciness. I'll get to that in just a moment!
Salt and Pepper Grinders
One thing that I liked was, there are salt and pepper grinders on the table.  I love freshly ground pepper on any dish! 
Potstickers Appetizer
We ordered the potstickers for an appetizer.  These were pretty good for potstickers.  They sauce was great!  It was the normal Asian Teriyaki type sauce you would receive with potstickers, but it could hold it's own with flavor. 
Tomato Bisque Soup
We both ordered a cup of the tomato bisque.  This soup has some nice seasonings in it.  It tasted like Italian seasoning with a lot of basil. This soup is a regular thing for me to get when  I go to Noodles and Company.
Pad Thai with Grilled Chicken
Ian ordered the Pad Thai dish with Grilled Chicken.  He said, it was pretty good.  The dish has a good amount of spiciness.  He just wished the meat came in the dish, so, it would be seasoned like the noodles.  I felt the same way about mine. 
Japanese Pan Noodles with Steak
 The manager, Brendon (I think that's what he said his name is.) helped me decide on the Japanese Pan Noodles with Steak.  It has some spiciness to it without too much heat.  I did like this dish more than anything I had ever had from Noodles and Company.  It did have more seasoning to it and some heat. It was pretty good.
I give Noodles and company 2 and a 1/2 pizza pies out of four. 
The customer service at the Castleton location of Noodles and Company was first class!  The manager was polite and helpful.  The rest of the staff was kind and courteous.  The restaurant was clean.  Even though the Japanese Pan Noodles were pretty good, this is probably not a dish I will have cravings for.  I may go back and skip the noodles, but still get soup and Potstickers, or maybe I'll just get a salad.  I still prefer to make my pasta dishes at home.
  

Comments

Popular Posts