Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza

This week for lunch, Ian and I went to Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza.
I didn't realize this place was a "chain" until I looked up their web site.  We went the the 82nd Street location in Indianapolis.
We started out with an order of Bruchetta.

The Bruchetta here has tiny toasted bread and a sauce with fresh tomotoes, basil, olive oil, onions, and vinegar.  The only thing that is a little different with this recipe was, the cheese is goat cheese.  I know a lot of people that don't eat goat cheese.  I think the goat cheese gave it a good flavor and a bit of a different texture than mozerella gives the dish.  I really enjoy Puccini's Bruchetta!

The pizza at Puccini's has a nice bread like crust.  We ordered bacon, tomotoes, and mushrooms as our toppings.  Those are toppings we order on a regular basis.  The bacon is in good size pieces, the tomatoes are whole slices of roma tomatoes, and the mushrooms were miniture portabellas.  The toppings here are always fresh and taste great. The cheese has a great texture like a great mozerella should have. The crust is almost like a bread stick.  That's the only thing I'm going to pick on a bit: the crust could use a little bit of garlic butter or something.  
When we went for lunch this week, they were busier than we had ever seen them at lunch. The service is always very good, as it was this week.  I think Puccini's has a great pizzaria type restaurant experience.  I give their pizza a 3 and a 1/2 pizza pie rating out of four rating!  This pizza is pretty awesome, and the dining experience is pleasant.



Comments

Popular Posts