La Hacienda in Indianapolis

Ian and I had dinner last night at La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant on Lawton Rd. We got there around 8:15pm. They weren't crazy busy, but they had a very large table with three families, another table with a larger family, and a few other tables occupied by smaller families or couples having a date night.
I could tell that the young man that was serving us was having a stressful night. A manager was called to the table behind us that was the large family. They said some not very nice things. Later, we heard them cussing at their children. Lovely.
I don't know if the kid spoke very much English, but he was kind to us. He took our order for our Chori Queso and drinks. When he brought that out, he took our dinner order. Not even five minutes afterward, our dinner appeared at our table!
I was so hungry last night, I didn't take any pictures of my food! The food was the general authentic Mexican food. The salsa was really good! I had tacos and beans, and both things were tasty!
I just want to publicly thank them for getting our food to us so quickly! (Almost too quickly!) We normally eat at the La Hacienda on Graham Rd, but we thought we would give this one a try.
They have indoor and outdoor seating available. We will definitely be going back to this location!
I would recommend La Hacienda to anyone who likes authentic Mexican food!

Comments

Popular Posts