Monical's Pizza

http://www.monicalspizza.com/

Tonight my sorority had a fundraiser at Monical's Pizza in the Glendale shopping center.  With a flyer that the restaurant provided, 20% of the bill was donated to the sorority.  The inside is a lot more spacious then it looks from the outside. It had a homey atmosphere.  We were greeted by a woman as soon as we walked in the front door.  We were seated. 
This pizza place carried Pepsi Products.  That always makes me happy!  I had a Mountain Dew: Milk of the Gods! (That was for my niece!)
I started out with a round of bread sticks with nacho cheese as an appetizer.  When I asked if they had cheese dip, the server told me they had two kinds of cheese dip: Cheddar and Nacho.  That's pretty amazing!  The bread sticks were very soft with only a little bit of salt for seasoning. There may have been a little bit of garlic too.  I really liked them with the nacho cheese combination. 

I ordered a 10 inch pan pizza with Tomatoes, Bacon, and Mushrooms. I ten inch pizza is probably enough for three people, especially after eating the bread sticks. The tomato and mushrooms were pretty fresh.  The bacon pieces were cut into nice sizes and had a nice flavor and texture. 

Here is a slice by itself.  The sauce was sweet with a nice touch of italian spiciness. The pizza had a nice thickness to it. It almost was thick enough to be deep dish.  I would go back to Monical's Pizza.  The prices are reasonable, the employees are kind, and the food was pretty good.  They also carry other dishes, like sandwiches, salads, and pastas.  I give Monical's 2 and three quarter pizza pies out of four.  The next time I go, I will probably try a sandwich. 

Comments

Popular Posts